Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is It Normal To Hear Voices?

I’ve been doing some thinking, but I can’t really figure out if the whole thing could be hallucinations or if something else causes it. I mean, hallucinations as I understand it are like dreams but waking dreams, dreams a person has while consciously awake, like a day dream, except that the person gets to interact with it. I’m not sure if it's really nothing, just the mind playing tricks or something that is actually alive in some way separate from the person. It’s like when a person has a dream of something that has not happened yet, and later that person sees something in the dream occurring in real life, then it cannot be just a coincidence if something like that happens to that person more than once.

Also, why do voices repeat things that are going on inside the mind or how someone feels? Why is it that from the television people can hear voices talking back to them, like the voices they hear inside their heads? When voices come from the television, most of the time it sounds like the voice of the person talking. So if a male news anchor is talking, a person might hear him swearing, and when the female news anchor starts talking, a person might start hearing her swearing. I’m not sure because I don’t want to kid myself, but from the very beginning my mind has always gone to a sort of secret something some group is keeping from the general public. But just the same I think I might be kidding myself.

1 comment:

  1. I also have trouble with schizophrenia... maybe we could support and discuss about it :)
    My msn is catukas7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete